Curated By: Business Desk
Last Updated: October 28, 2023, 19:30 IST
Bank of Baroda has launched a new lifetime zero balance savings account this festive season. As a part of its ‘BoB Ke Sang Tyohaar Ki Umang’ campaign the public sector lender has introduced the BoB LITE Savings Account with a Lifetime Zero Balance facility. Through this account the customers can enjoy all the banking services without the requirement of maintaining minimum balance.
Under this, you can open a lifetime zero balance savings account. Customers can also opt for a free RuPay Platinum Debit Card. All you need to do is maintain a nominal Quarterly Average Balance (QAB) in the account. Eligible account holders can also avail a lifetime free credit card.
Features of bob LITE Savings Account
The features of the bob LITE Savings Account include:
1. Lifetime zero balance savings account.
2. Can be opened by any resident individual, including minors (above 10 years of age).
3. Lifetime free RuPay Platinum Debit Card with the following nominal Quarterly Average Balance (QAB) requirements:
● For Metro/Urban Branch: Rs 3,000
● For Semi-Urban Branch: Rs 2,000
● For Rural Branch: Rs 1,000
4. Attractive offers and discounts on Bank of Baroda debit and credit cards.
Festive Season Offers
During the festive season, the BoB LITE Savings Account also comes with various offers. Under the festive campaign, the bank has tied up with leading consumer brands in categories like electronics, consumer durables, travel, food, fashion, entertainment, lifestyle, groceries, and healthcare products.
Bank of Baroda cardholders can avail special offers and discounts from brands like Reliance Digital, Croma, MakeMyTrip, Amazon, BookMyShow, Myntra, Swiggy, Zomato, and more. The festive campaign will run until December 31, 2023.
Documents Required for bob LITE Savings Account
The valid KYC documents for bob LITE Savings Account are:
● Driving license with photo
● Voter’s ID Card
● NREGA Job Card
● Municipal or property tax receipt
● Utility bills
● Letter by National Population Register that contains the beneficiary’s name and address
Documents for students
College or institution ID
● Admission letter from the college or institution
● An allotment letter on letter head of the college or institution
KYC documents for foreign nationals
● Valid Indian Visa
● Address proof noting the current overseas address, such as Foreign Driving License
Documents required for foreign students
● Address proof having the current overseas address, including driving license, Social Security Card National Identification Card, among others.
● Valid Indian Visa
● Form 60